Monday, October 1

"5 Posts" - Tag

Thanks to MamaTang, I've got this tag to work on, to ease those draggy hours that are my standby duty. Thanks to those draggy hours that are my standby duty, I get the opportunity to complete this tag in record time - MamaTang's own entry was dated 1 Oct 07, and it is now barely 2 hours into the day!

Here are the rules for this tag:

--------------------------------------------------------------
1. Post 5 links to 5 of your previously written posts. The posts have to relate to the 5 key words given below.

2. Tag 5 other friends to do this meme. Try to tag at least 2 new acquaintances (if not, your current blog buddies will do) so that you get to know them each a little bit better.

3. Don't forget to read the archived post and leave comments.
--------------------------------------------------------------

Simple enough (but hor....simi see "meme"?). Anyways, here are my 5 links:

Link ONE must be about FAMILY:
The New World - In which the word "Family" literally takes on brand new meanings for the original incumbents.

Link TWO must be about FRIENDS:
Super Uncle/Aunty Band - In which a group of overaged friends put up a spirited attempt that eventually crashed and burnt.

Link THREE must be about YOURSELF:
Yours Truly, Factually - In which personal disclosures were made in my very first tag entry.

Link FOUR must be about your LOVE:
最重要的小事 - In which reference was made to a song I love and inferences drawn with regard to the people I love.

Link FIVE can be ANYTHING you choose:
Sleepless in Ubi - In which the namesake of this blog was explained, in an early entry made during yet another span of draggy hours that were my standby duty.

Now that I'm done, I'm pleased to announce that this tag shall be passed on to...(The usual suspectson blogroll lor. Who else?!)
  1. Stardust
  2. Noelle
  3. meekfreek
  4. Angelcow
  5. Chinmama

5 voices:

stardust said...

Ok I am done

So far all the tags I have done are to do with numbers leh

Noe said...

Oops.
I saw this ... 3 weeks later.
I am on it now!!!

Clement said...

hahaha~

well noe, you know what they say about the relative merits of Late and Never...

Noe said...

嘿嘿。。。我做好了。

Noe said...

在这里-〉http://our3js.blogspot.com/2007/10/tag-5-posts.html