Tuesday, April 15

Mini Mii's

The Nintendo Wii that I'd purchased some 3 weeks ago had remained untouched cos I'd been away shortly afterwards.

Yesterday I took leave (to recover from the "jetlag" that I was supposed to be experiencing) and wasted no time in setting up the gaming console.

One of the first things I did after I got it hooked up with my Panny in the living room, even before playing any of the games, was to create Mii characters for Angie, Jaimie and myself. These are digital avatars i.e. virtual representations of the Wii players that can be controlled when you play games like Wii Sports.

How? Got likeness?




P/S: My back is aching now. I think I sprained it while playing the boxing game yesterday.

6 voices:

stardust said...

Haha

I think Jae looks most like her avatar, so cute

Anonymous said...

Hi Angie/Clement
Wow...Jaime is so lucky to have 2 of you. By the way, my gal also call 靖媛 (Jermaine)。But my gal born in Oct06.

Clement said...

Hi stardust, thanks~!

anonymous - nope. the 2 of us are lucky to have Jaimie. Where can we see pics of little Jermaine?

Anonymous said...

Oops..I dun mind sharing pics but dun know where to attach the pics. Anyway, now we know there are at least 2 靖媛 born in 2006. Cheers

Clement said...

hi anonymous,

oh i thought u might be a blogger yourself. why don't you creat one so Jermaine can read it when she grows up?

Btw, how did you find out that our girl is called 靖媛?

Anonymous said...

oh..it happen i went to Baby Supplies forum and saw Angie's comment in Baby Gallery..