Sunday, April 13

Papa is home!

Papa is coming home today! Yeah! Mommy dressed me up in pink and even put hairclips on me to make me look prettier. I found an old paper bag with Santa Clause printed on it. I thought it looked so cool. I put my favourite story book, doraemon figurine which stood on my mini birhtday cake and a pamplet I picked up on the floor into the bag. Mommy didn't approve of me carrying the bag but I didn't care. i started to whine and I got my way because papa's flight is arriving soon.


I shouted at the top of my lungs when I saw Papa! He waved at me and I waved back excitedly. However, I think papa smells bad after a long, long flight. I didn't want him to carry me.

This is what papa got for me from Israel. He told me that Dora was very popular in Israel. There was even Dora shaped ice-cream and balloons! I wish I was there!!


When mama brought me to buy lunch at the market in the afternoon, I recognised it was the same place I got my mini birthday cake. I reminded mama "cake! berth-lay! foooo! fooooooo! happy berth-lay to Jay-me!!!". And Mama gave in. The cake turned out to be a little gesture to welcome papa home.

I remembered papa told me to aim at the base of the fire when trying to extinguish a fire. It didn't work for candle??





6 voices:

Meekfreek said...

This is so funny! Jaimie blowing out the candle! Haha!

Welcome home Clement....am sure our homeland is more secure now that you are back!

wolfgirl said...

hahaha....meekfreek is hilarious!

I tot the pursue for the most dangerous man in Singapore extended all the way to the middle east! (ok I am lame)

anyway... Clement seems to have lost weight hor? (must be the mediterranean food)

Jae has wavy hair!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aces Family said...

Hi Clement,

Welcome home..hee : )

Fyi, Dora is having a LIVE show for the next school hldy.. : P

cheers.
astee

Noe said...

Welcome back! It's been great reading up your 'travelogue'.

Clement said...

meekfreek - sure, homeland definitely secure now. any problem, call police. don't call me!

wolfgirl - 73.5kg, down by another kg! :D

astee - u know the date and venue for the Dora live show?

Clement said...

noe - every night while my room-mate was writing the course report, i was writing blog. haha!