Tuesday, September 14

Bento #137 and Bento #138

I was uploading the pics from my camera when I found out that I didn't blog about this unagi bento. I remembered myself thinking that it was a "no-pride-bento" so I was hesistant to blog about it.

Then, yesterday, I made a even more no-pride-bento... and this unagi bento looked somewhat not bad in comparison. Hahahaha~~

Bento #137

It's the time of the year when all my teacher friends feel burnt out and exhausted, including myself. Every year around this time, I will ask Clement if it is alright for him if I quit my job. Thankfully, being the most supportive hubby he is, he always has no objections to me becoming a stay-at-home-mom. I feel so much better after hearing that and that gave me motivation to continue to ... WORK!!!! Wait a minute... maybe he has noticed the pattern in me....hmmmmmmmmmm.....

Anyway, I made this bento to cheer my friends up. Quite hesitant to call them "colleagues" because they are definitely more than just my counterparts at work. Keep smiling, my friends! The vacation is just round the corner and we'll be able to get a well deserved rest to recharge ourselves! Hang in there!!!


Bento #138 -- Smiley face potato, rice, terrikayi chicken cubes (from CP), greens, carrots, tomatoes, fuchew fishball and otah. Gives you all the energy you need for the day!!!!!!!

4 voices:

harriet aka 晴 said...

Yeah! I have energy after eating the bento! Powerful keep smiling bento!

Katherine said...

Jia you Jia you! :)

said...

Why no pride leh??? 很美嘛!

Shana said...

Your collegues are so lucky!