Sunday, March 14

Happy Sunday

Jaimie was happy today because she chose her birthday present (in advance). This is her first step to riding a Harley Davidson.

Clement and I were super happy today because we went to collect our MayDay Concert tickets. We're the FOURTH ROW from the front!!!! OH MYYYY GOOOOODDDD!!!! We were so, so, so, so, so HAPPY!! My colleague, SW, will only be 2 seats beside me and my fellow comrade, Idy and Irwin, will be on Row 5. Counting down to April 17th!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I left the tickets in the car so I couldn't take photos of them now. Anyway, Jaimie fell asleep while we drove to collect our tickets from the Fan Club. She looks like an angel when she is asleep. In fact, all children do. :)


Jaimie was very excited when she saw the Drummer Boys at Vivocity. The Drummer Boys were very good and entertaining. Jaimie totally could not control herself and danced to the rhythm! I told Clement she must be from the African tribe.



Jaimie chased after the Drummer Boys wherever, almost forgetting us. I forgive her because I would have done the same if they were MayDay.

0 voices: