Monday, January 4

Hakka Thunder Tea Rice (Stall number 6)

Today is the fist day of work at my new work place. Lots of adjustment, lots of things to do. By 4pm, I was having a splitting headache. I decided I should shut down the laptop which I had been starring blankly for the past half an hour and call it a day.

Usually, I will take a walk to unwind after a hard day at work and I was doing the same for this afternoon. After I crossed the road and walked past a coffeeshop, I spotted another TTR stall! I took a look and I was compelled to buy one packet. Can you see the reason? :D



This TTR is quite different from the others I have tried. In fact, the tea reminded me of Diana's TTR but they do not taste the same. I am not sure if my conclusion is right but I think the 河婆 Clan tea is more viscus. This one, as well as Diana's recipe, is clearer and hence not so filling but more thirst quenching. I think I will ask Angie (heehee!!) which clan is she from the next time I buy from her.

The rice is nice with a very generous serving of vegetables. However, the score for presentation is 3/10.

One of the thing I like about TTR is every bowl of TTR is just so unique. No 2 TTR tastes the same. It just tastes so good and healthy. At the frequency I am eating TTR, I think I am either going to be a TTR expert or convert to become a Hakka soon.

6 voices:

Blessed mum said...

TTR?? pardon me..what's that?

Angie said...

Vivien, try figuring it out! the answer is in the title and in quite a few recent posts.

stardust said...

你跟TTR很有缘!

Meekfreek said...

I can't believe there are so many TTR stalls in your area! The soup dun look good though...

wolfgirl said...

Since when did you start selling TTR? Hahaha.

Any TTR bento soon?

I am having bad headaches too.

Angie said...

MF: err... yes, this TTR is ranked lowest so far.

WG: no, TTR is too tedious to make. I will just purchase a packet at $3-$4 and save all my trouble. :) hw's your headache? better??