Tuesday, January 5

Bento #101


They told me the food in the school canteen is horrible and I trust the many people who told me so. I suppose making bento will be part of the daily routine now as I need to bring lunch to school.

It was only the second day of work but I felt like I have been working for 2 weeks none stop. A lot of adjustments for me and the learning curve is steep. Lunch is the only time I take a break, seriously. Not free to chit chat and make friends for now as I really have a lot of things to learn, unlearn and do lesson preparation. My colleagues are really nice people, especially those from my department. They are extremely helpful, dedicated, responsible and believe in team work. I feel so fortunate to be part of this team! I should really make some bentos for my department people one of these days.

2 voices:

wolfgirl said...

Great teamwork is one step towards success.

At least you won't feel it is a lone battle.

All the best to you and your comrades.

Angeline said...

New Year, New Adjustments, New Challenges....New Rewards!
Jiayou!!!