Thursday, January 21

Bento #104

This is one of the yummiest bento I have made so far because of the drumstick! And the best part is, I didn't cook the drumstick! I bought them from a chicken rice stall! Heh heh heh... no need to cook everything from scratch, right? I do not have the luxury of time.


Roasted drumstick, boiled broccoli, boiled carrots, egg roll with seaweed and sushi rice. Personally I love the colour combination. This bento is for Clement, who is unwell, again. I think he started off 2010 with not-so-good health. He has been down with flu and sorethroat quite often. Too many late nights lah.


This one is for my colleague, S. He was my best friend in JC and now we are working in the same place. He definitely helped me a lot in all areas so the best way to thank this father of a pair of 2 year old twin boys, is a bento. :)

This is mine. Everything is the same except I do not have the egg roll. I had to cut the egg roll so that they look good in the other 2 bentos. Where did the leftovers go? My stomach, of course.

Close up of the delicious drumstick. :p


Making bentos indeed makes me happy.

4 voices:

Levine said...

Yummy drumstick! Making bento is really fun!

Shana said...

Very colourful bento indeed!

crazymommy said...

Wow... your bentos look so beautiful!!

ShanZen - Brightsong said...

yah, my hubby and kids also started 2010 with flu, cough... now that they are better, I'm trying to cook soups and herbal tea more even with a busy schedule. Must really get down to doing bentos, all your creations look so yummy. And I managed to get a copy of your book! :)