Monday, December 21

Lunch Gathering With My Buddies

It is only in troubled times that you know who your real friends are. I am very, very fortunate to be blessed with many good friends who will stand by one another on stormy days.

I will be moving on to a new school in January. The only thing I will miss are my buddies who have been through good and bad times together. I will miss having lunch with them, I will miss sharing my inner thoughts with them, I will miss joking with them, I will miss chit chatting with them about everything under the sun...

We have promised to meet as often as our schedule permits. One of the dates which is set aside to meet regardless of rain or shine will be 8th August of every year. Friends who are close to the heart need not see one another everyday to maintain the friendship. A friend is just a phonecall/ msn/ blog entry/ sms away.





We met for lunch with our children in my best friend, HappyPig's house. It was a simple but warm gathering.

I love my friends!

1 voices:

happypig said...

我又老泪纵横了。