Wednesday, January 14

Bento #47

This is one of the rare days I make 2 bentos just for myself. Clement is on leave today so I just made a simple sandwich for him before I left for work.

This is my breakfast. I cooked some spaghetti and poured baked beans over it as the sauce. I didn't like any of the pasta sauce available in the market so I am experiementing with alternatives. Sardine doesn't work.It tastes bad. Bake bean is a healthier and tastier substitute.

Sandwiches are easier to keep till lunch so I ate my sandwich for lunch. I have arranged my sandwich in this manner at least a thousand times but I cannot think of any way else to arrange it, given the constaints of my bento boxes. Oh!! I just found another excellent excuse to shop for MORE bento boxes!!! YIPEEE!!!

5 voices:

Astee said...

Hi Angie,

So envy that you can bento everyday..i am waiting for the day my daughter ask me for one..: )

cheers
astee

Clement said...

Astee, be careful what you wish for.

Unless you also envy the part where Angie wakes up at 5am every morning to prepare the bentos.

Anonymous said...

aiyo... more bento boxes on the to-buy-list ah??? you already got a cabinet of them liao leh....

Angie said...

angeline,
buying bento boxes is like woman buying clothes. you are always short of that one piece. :D

Astee said...

Hi Clement,

I am always careful with my wish because i know it will comes true.

I am in full admiration of Angie because of her discipline and determination towards her bento.

爱心便当- 事件不是大问题:)

cheers,
astee