Tuesday, January 13

Bento #46

I bought the Neo Snowspread recommended by Meekfreek and I love the taste of the spread with the bread! The fragrance of the butter simply explodes in your mouth with every bite! To share the good taste, I made 4 bentos today.


Clement's bento: Ham sandwich, fish finger x1, ham-wrapped tomato x2, kweh-kweh x1, Jap cracker x1. That was quite a large portion so I advised him to eat it for breakfast and lunch. However, the SMS I received at 10am informed me that the glutton had finished everything for breakfast.

My bento: sandwich, tomato, kweh-kweh, fish finger.

HappyPig's bento: She bought me this Cinnamaroll bento box! :) I took 2 fish fingers from my mom's dinner table last night so there isnt enough to go round. Hence, she gets a Jap cracker in replacement. :D


YH's bento. She is my fellow MayDay fan-friend. I believe those who believe in the music of MayDay are good and kind people. At least YH is one. :)

5 voices:

Shana said...

Hey Angie, when is your new My Melody lunch box going to has its debut appearance? :D

Angie said...

when i find the right food to put into it!!! :D

actually hor, i have a few more bento boxes still in wrappers. :p

quick! somebody poke Clement's eyes again!!!

Lydia said...

*POKE*

Shiny Stars said...

Your bento really makes me drool!

Anonymous said...

what truly grips the stomach of the consumer is FRAGRANCE.... wow! this is good!