Monday, January 12

Bento #45

Here's my bento #45 after a very long break. And my heart is broken.

Here's Clement's bento:

... and the sms we exchanged...

"blah blah blah.. btw, did u c e bird in e bento?"
"what bird? i didnt c any bird." =_='''

Here's my bento: ... and the conversation which took place between me and happypig.

"See my bento for today!!"
"You didn't make one for me?"
"You said you are on diet what. btw, see the bird in the bento?"
"What bird? There's a bird?" =_='''

Arrrggghhhh~~~ please, my dear hubby and friend, did you see the little bird with pink wing and beak?? YES???

17 voices:

Anonymous said...

I can see! I can see! I spotted the bird even before reading what you posted! Success!

viv said...

yes yes i can see also!! I tot it was very creative!!

Joyce Long said...

Of course, I can see it..the bird has lovely wings too...

LZmommy said...

That was the first thing I noticed too! :)

Clement said...

ok ok....i admit i buck jiu tah stamp...

Anonymous said...

hey! that's the first thing I saw leh!
they joking huh???!

Its so damn obvious what!

*big hug*

Clement said...

the problem with these 'pictorial' bentos is that while nice to look at, the intended shape and form usually don't survive the car ride and that trip through the x-ray machine.

when asked about the bird, i was staring at the egg (with corn bits scattered all over it) and wondering if she was asking something philosophical like the bird will eventually hatch from the egg. or something...

levinetay said...

bird ma... can see a bird... ;)

Astee said...

hi Angie,

Next time asked Clement to "screen" the bento b4 he eat them...i sure can cfm BIRD or NOT...haha.

Very nice bento...sigh, my girl prefer to buy her own food..: P

cheers,
astee

Anonymous said...

there's the first thing i see too b4 reading the msg... very nice.

Angie said...

thank you all for restoring my faith my craft. *teary eyes*

i didn't come up with the idea so I cannot claim credit for the creativity. I saw somebody's creation in the internet and i modified the idea.

Lydia said...

haha... poor Clement san, can empathy you... only after reading your explanation.

Angie, I see HUGE improvement in your crafting skill :)

Shiny Stars said...

Yes I spotted the bird at the first glance too!

wolfgirl said...

I see! I see!

Next time must use alphabet pasta to label for him "BIRD", "OCTOPUS"...

Clement said...

wolf - how about "BEAK", "WING" etc.

Rachel said...

I saw it!! It obvious!! wonder why they can't??!

Bee Bee said...

Haha! I think poor Clement will now very stressed whenever he opens your bento!