Saturday, July 5

Happy Shoes!




I bought this pair of shoes from Bugis Junction. It was love at first sight. The moment I saw this pair, I couldn't take my eyes off it.
Each pair of shoes has a name and this pair is called "Fairy Tale". I cannot explain why but I felt a sense of happiness gushes up from my feet and up to my body when I wore them. The shoes just made me feel so happy!
They were handmade and there's only one design for each size. Price: $89.90.
I thought that's very expensive for a pair of ballerina shoes but heck! shouldn't we just pamper ourselves once in a while?

7 voices:

Joyce Long said...

Wow..I love your shoes. Very cheerful looking. Very special as it the one and only unique that you got it. Not expensive lah as it is handmade/paint.

Sometimes I also buy expensive thats that I like to make me happy..: )

Grace said...

why not? mothers need pampering once in a while too. hehe.

Anonymous said...

They are BEAUTIFUL!

viv said...

they are so pretty!! i can see you dancing in those shoes!

Idy said...

Hey, try MIKA at Suntec City. They sell similar shoes at cheaper rate. Good quality too :)

Angie said...

Hi Idy,

My fren happypig bought from Mika. That day we wore our shoes to sch to compare and we realised that they are EXACTLY the same. except for the printing of the labels. price wise, same too.

i read in your blog you bought from Mika. you mean it's cheaper?

Idy said...

Oops, I know MIKA's boss through my friend and the boss gave me discount, so I got it cheaper :P

Next time we go shopping at MIKA together and we can get discount... or maybe you can go MIKA and quote my name... perhaps the boss can give me face to give you discount.... hehehe...