Sunday, July 6

Phoney Phone

Just because I'm a kid doesn't mean I don't need my privacy when making phone calls, you know. Even if my calls are made with a phoney Nokia like the one here.

These paparazi. They're everywhere! I know just how to deal with such situations, though. I do have a few tricks up my sleeve too. hehe.

(1) Speak in the secret coded language that only babies can decipher. No more worrying about eavesdropping!

(2) Find and run to that obscure spot in the house where even that persistent photographer won't be able to follow.


6 voices:

happypig said...

i am sure she is talking to her boyfriend...

viv said...

aiyo she is so chatty over the phone!! so cute!

Meekfreek said...

Ohhh...now I know who Izzy was talking to on the phone today!

Joyce Long said...

Jae is so clever..know how to avoid people trying to listen to her conversation on the phone..so cute.. : )

Anonymous said...

*laugh* aiyo she really talk like she does have someone over at the other end....her tone sounded alot like those chatty aunties I see in the coffeeshops....Ooops! no offense ok?

She is super cute!

Anonymous said...

muahahaha, SO CUTE!~!