Friday, April 18

MOZZIE ATTACK!!!!

BUZZZZZZ!!!!!

Oh.My.God.

This evening when I went to my mom's place I was so shocked to see the number of mosquito bites on Jaimie's forehead and legs. There were at least a dozen of them on her forehead and ear! We had to put bandages on the mosquito bites on her leg to prevent her from scratching the wound.

My mom told me that Jaimie got the bites when she brought her home from the wet market. It was about to rain soon and they had to walk pass a small grass patch to reach the LRT station. Most probably the attack took place while they were walking pass the grassy area.

Mosquitoes breed so quickly and easily in this rainy season. This is the first time Jaimie had such a bad attack by the mozzies. This is so unexpected because my mom had always brought Jaimie to the same wet market and took the same route home and no mosquito had bitten her.

Ahhhh... heartache!!





3 voices:

Anonymous said...

Oh dear, poor girl. maybe next time, stick a mosquito patch for her 1st - b4 going out?

My boy oso kena those big FAT ones fm the mozzies... he even got blisters after my MIL apply Mopiko for him. Sigh!

wolfgirl said...

poor thing! Damn mozzie!!!!!!!!!

Must really really be careful.

seems like mozzies prefer to bite small kids as their body core temperature higher than adults...hence more susceptible..

I dun know whether you can buy this from pharmacies...hydrocortisone (a type of cream) I guess it has some steroid properties in it.

My RR was bitten and it swell so badly, doc prescribed it (about 10ml)..each time just apply a thin layer...the swelling takes only hours to swell...(previously took days)

Anonymous said...

Oh poor jaimie!

I am always the first one to kena the mosquito bite at home so they are my TOP enemies!

wolfgirl, the "hydrocortisone" you are talking about is the same name of my medicine which I had taken after my surgery. Just wondering how come yours is a type of cream which mine is the pills?

Viana