Tuesday, September 11

"One Word/Sentence" Tag

Alrighty.

Here's the second tag that I've got, and learning from a previous lesson, do your tags quickly so you'd still have people left to pass the tag to when you're done.

This one is directed to me by Idy, and it comes without any specific instructions but simply a series of questions that, judging from the tag title, the taggee is required to provide short, one-word or one-sentence types of answers.

That's straight forward enough. So, here we go.

*****************************************

Where is your cell phone? Quietly resting on my shelf, hoping fervently that there'd be no calls from my boss tonight.

Relationship? Traded my girlfriend for a wife 9 years ago.

Your hair? No need to go to Beijing 101, yet.

Work? Not if I can help it.

Your sister? As far as I know my brother has no intention to go for sex change.

Your favorite thing? Toto jackpot winning ticket.

Your dream last night? Getting favourite thing above.

Your favorite drink? Jasmine honey drink.

Your dream car? One that is not accident prone.

The room you’re in? Study.

Your shoes? Sized US10.

Your fears? They lead to anger which leads to hate which leads suffering and eventually to the dark side.

What do you want to be in 10 years? A 45 year-old guy.

Who did you hang out with this weekend? If you mean last weekend then that'd be my two girls.

What are you not good at? Where to start on this one...

Muffin? Yes, I'd have one please.

One of your wish list items? See favourite thing above.

Where you grew up? Singapore, where I'm still growing...sideways, not up.

Last thing you did? Havn't done that yet, but I imagine would be lying in coffin.

What are you wearing? T-shirt and pyjamas pants.

What aren’t you wearing? Makeup.

Your pet? Very dead.

Your computer? DELL Inspiron 640m.

Your life? Is like a game of Kinigu - random chance, making and calling bluffs, plus a large dose of friendship.

Your mood? Moody.

Missing? See favourite thing above.

What are you thinking about right now? The answer to this question.

Your car? Lao Chio.

Your kitchen? It's not mine but my wife's.

Your summer? I get it for 12 months a year.

Your favorite color? Home Team Blue.

Last time you laughed? No, I intend to laugh some more in the future.

Last time you cried? I'm sure there'd be more to cry about too.

School? 21 years' worth.

Love? Yes, I am in it.

*****************************************

Done. Yay. Now, you shall be it -

  1. stardust
  2. chinmama

3 voices:

Joyce Long said...

haha, next time you have to run faster than me in tagging liao.

Anonymous said...

You very hardworking leh... or also like me, missed tags, hence kena tag so do quickly? hahaha...

Thanks for doing this tag!

stardust said...

Ok, I am done. Another "numbered" tag. :p

http://mommystardust.blogspot.com/2007/09/tagged-vincents-mommy-with-one-word.html