Sunday, July 29

Tag: Fantastic F4ur

Angie: ok,我的“功课”做完了。
Clement: 什么功课?
Angie: 那个 Four 的 Tag lor.
Clement: 哦。谁 Tag 你的?
Angie: Joyce.
Clement: 哎呀...哪我写完了还可以 Tag 谁?
Angie: 谁叫你这么慢?快点去写啦!这个 Tag 很容易的。

That was last night. So now here I am. When better to do an "easy" tag than during an uneventful (Not that I am complaining or ungrateful....In my line of work, uneventful is ALWAYS better than eventful) duty shift on Sunday?

Alright. Tag rules...This tag came to me from mommystardust. I'm supposed to give quadruple answers a series of stipulated questions. Here goes...

Four jobs I have had in my life
  1. Tuition teacher (extra pocket $$ while schooling)
  2. Testing laboratory engineering assistant (half year industrial attachment, uni 3rd year)
  3. Science laboratory assistant (can't rem when I did this part time thingie...must be during some term hols)
  4. Min Home Affairs Officer (present job, since graduation from uni)
Four places I have lived
  1. Dover Cresent, Singapore (70s to 80s)
  2. Bukit Timah, Singapore (80s to 90s)
  3. Bukit Panjang, Singapore (2000 onwards)
  4. Swindon, Wiltshire, UK (Jul 2002 to Aug 2003)
Four countries I have been to on vacation
  1. Japan (There's Disneyland!)
  2. USA (There's Disneyland!)
  3. Paris (There's Disneyland!)
  4. Hong Kong (There's Disneyland! - though I have yet to visit this one.)
Four of my favourite foods
  1. Tiong Bahru Market's lor mee
  2. Popeyes fried chicken
  3. Mother's instant noodles with minced pork, scrambled eggs and luncheon meat
  4. Wife's fried rice with baked chicken wings
Four places I would rather be right now
(Got to restrain myself from laughing out loud at this one. I mean, which place WOULDN'T I rather be right now?? Apart from my boss's office, that is.)
  1. Home with my two girls
  2. Karaoke/drinking with Ah Seng, Bernard and Raymond etc.
  3. Kinigu! with Cedric and gang
  4. Meeting Morpheus in The Dreaming
Four persons I am going to tag now
(At the tail-end of this tag lah...啵郎料...So I'd just shoot this to...)
  1. Reed Richards aka Mr Fantastic
  2. Susan Storm aka Invisible Girl
  3. Johnny Storm aka Human Torch
  4. Benjamin Grimm aka The Thing

4 voices:

Noe said...

Wah ha ha ... This is so good!

Noe said...

I love your taggees!
Sorry, what is PS and wake effect huh? I was using D40 to focus on the clock face while trying to create depth. =P

Clement said...

hello, noelle!

Oh, I had thought that your photo of the alarm clock was photoshopped (PS) to create that multiple images 'in the wake' of the original clock (dunno how else to describe the effect). R u saying that the picture is the original taken straight from your Nikon, without any edits??

Noe said...

Hi Clement!
Sorry for the late reply.

Ya, original photograph using Nikon D40. Really must find time to meet up with you and your family. I remember you enjoy taking pictures too right?

Thanks again for recommending Piccasa. It's really useful!