Friday, June 18

Happy Day

Finally, I get to contribute to the economy by participating in the GSS!!!!

To start this expensive and energy consuming exercise, you need carbohydrates.

I went to Orchard as I wanted to buy some books from Kinokuniya (20% off storewide for members!) and to one of my favourite boutiques in ION. An afternoon of vigorous exercise (signing card) earned me 4 pairs of shoes, 1 skirt, 3 tops, 4 books and some grocery.
By late afternoon I was too tired to lug around my shopping bags for more shopping. So I chose to rest at a fast food restaurant and read about Chiang Kai Shek. I became quite interested in the history of Taiwan after I came back from the country.
I finished half a book while waiting for Clement to join me for dinner. We had a good chat and a good dinner at Sizzler.
This is what I call a happy day-- shopping, books, food, me time, couple time.

3 voices:

Shana said...

You Go Girl!

Hee hee, to do my part for the economy, I've also bought 5 tops, 1 pants and 1 pair of shoes last week! ^_^

Jocelyn said...

fyi - Daiso hv new face feature nori punchers... go grab them b4 they're sold out. another idea to contribute to the economy... heehee

LZmommy said...

Looks like everyone is contributing to the economy :)