Sunday, December 20

A Beary Fishy Morning @IMM

The Fish

The Fish helped themselves to a buffet of dead skin on Clement's feet. Apparently it was so ticklish that Clement had to groan to relieve the agony. Jaimie thought Clement was in pain and was about to cry until we told her that the fishes were skin doctors. In the end, Clement had to endure the kisses from the fishes in silence with his eyes, nose and mouth all twisted.

I won't pay $5 for 10mins of fish spa. Neither will I dip my feet into the water even if somebody pays me $5 for 10mins because I have zero tolerance for being tickled. I will get A-N-G-R-Y.



The Bear

Today is the last day of Meeting and Greeting Care Bears in IMM Garden Plaza. I don't really care but Jaimie is into bears now after yesterday's build a bear session. With a token sum of $2, which will go to charity, the children get to go up on stage to meet the care bears for a photoshoot after a short performance. It was a short but enjoyable time for Jaimie. We didn't bring Jaimie to any Xmas shows this year so this would probably be the one and only Xmas show she caught this Xmas.




Share Bear, Care-A-Lot Love-A-Lot Bear and Sunshine bear. Care-a-lot Love-a-lot is Jaimie's favourite. (Clement corrected the name of the bear. See, I don't even care enough to remember their names...)






The photos are quite reasonable considering the fact that they were taken using my Nokia N86. :)

4 voices:

Shana said...

That time when I tried Fish Doctor in Korea, I believe the whole floor can hear my scream, Hehehe..

Lydia said...

lol@Shana!

The fish story is too funny! And Angie, I thought you are funny when you said you'd be ANGRY if someone tickles you, but then I think I am just like you... haha! Those photos were great, considering the indoors' ones! :)

Jocelyn said...

I dun dare to try the fish spa too, cos I'm scare of ticklish..

Joyce Long said...

Saw the fishy at IMM before..don't dare to try it loh..