Tuesday, October 6

Dinner @ West Coast Plaza

We like to go to West Coast Plaza because there is no crowd at all even on weekends. While you have to queue for at least 30mins to get a seat in Sakae Sushi at other malls when you reach at 6.30pm, you can walk in to the one in West Coast Plaza and choose where you want to sit. Obviously West Coast Plaza isn't a very happening place but it has this restaurant which we think the food is quite nice. It's the BBQ chicken at the top level.

The spaghetti is very nice and the portion is big enough for me and Jaimie to share. We haven't tried the grilled chicken (which we think it looks delicious) but the fish and chips is not bad. The fried chicken has an excellent coating but I think they can improve on the chicken quality. You can taste that they are frozen chicken parts. It was that obvious.

It's not a restaurant which serves excellent food. Just average but we still went because of the crowd. Or rather, no crowd. After that I can shop lesiusrely in Cold Storage without having to push my way around like I do in Giant or NTUC.

Here's Jaimie enjoying her single scoop ice cream. Just top up $3 and you get the soup of the day (this one is yummy) and a single scoop. Jaimie refused to share until I told her it was alright, she would not get to share our fries since sharing was not a good idea. She quickly scooped half a spoonful for Clement and cautioned him that too much ice cream is not good for him. It would make him cough. *cough cough* I didn't ask her to share with me but I looked at her pitifully. She quickly scooped one spoonful for me. Awww.... she's quite nice afterall. hahahaha~~




3 voices:

Angeline said...

I love West Coast Plaza for the same reason too, but I guess the management probably hates this reason. *giggle* Visited their Sakae Shushi and the BBQ Chicken and you just reminded me that I forgot to post it up on my blog. Thank you.

wolfgirl said...

Is that the "Ginza Plaza"??

Angie said...

ya.. used to be Ginza plaza.