Friday, April 17

Bento #81


Making bento is still the best way to destress... so I am waking up at 5.15am again to make bentos although I am having a flu! Anyway, it is ok because I will be seeing the doctor tomorrow...

I bought some mini egg tarts and realised that they look really cute and lovely in a bento. In my head I was picturing a "sunrise in the garden" with the food. Unfortunately, as usual, I did not scucceed due to my poor art and craft skills. Hence I just arranged them in properly in the box before the crust of the egg tart broke into crumbs.

The fried fish was bought from my school canteen. Every Wednesday is the much awaited "fried food day" in all schools. I bought the yummy fried fish at 80cents each and this morning I just needed to put in the oven toaster to heat it up and make it crispy again. I fried some green, red and yellow pepper with mushrooms and lots of garlic. Sushi rice makes the bento tastes better.

Clement's comment was that this was a crunchy, pretty and yummy bento. Hmmm. I think so too!! :)

6 voices:

Joyce Long said...

Hey..I love this bento..they look yummy and colourful..

Anonymous said...

Looks yummy! Nicely done =)

Rachel said...

I really admire you..waiting up at such ungodly hour and with flu, still can come up with such beautiful bento!!

LZmommy said...

Aiyo... Better take care ya. I'm sure Clement can do without bento for a day :)

Shiny Stars said...

4 words - NICE!

viv said...

very pretty