Thursday, January 1

Conman Daddy

We went to West Coast Plaza for dinner and to our surprise, it is probably the only shopping mall which has not replaced the Xmas decorations with CNY decorations. So we quickly snapped "The Last Xmas Deco of 2008" picture.

First family picture in 2009. I'm sorry. I was still in tshirt, jeans, slippers, short hair and no make up...
In Thai Express...
Daddy: Jaimie, I have something really nice for you, do you want to eat it?
Jaimie: YES!!
Daddy: It's called LIME. I saved it just for you from my Phat Thai.
Jaimie: Thank you!!





In MOF...


Jaimie: I WANT! I WANT! I want this, this, this!
Daddy: Hmmmmmmmm.....


Daddy: Jaimie, this sundae is not nice. Don't try it.
Daddy: No, no. no. This red bean paste is not nice too. So are the peaches.

Daddy: Oh, the apricot tastes terrible. Don't take the muah-chee. No, not the rice balls too. Not nice, not nice. I will eat them instead.

Daddy: Nah, take this. This tasteless kanten jelly is good for your health.


Jaimie: Only jelly is nice?

Daddy: Yes, you only take the tasteless, I mean, NICE jelly. Daddy will eat everything else, which is not so nice.


Jaimie: Papa, I love you! You are so nice to me!
Daddy: Of course, dear. Slurp. BUUURRRPPP.

5 voices:

Shana said...

hahaha! Daddy is the Big Bad Wolf!!

viv said...

haha so funny reading your blog!!

wolfgirl said...

I am the original wolf lah!!! Clement has not asked to join my club yet.

Anyway those desserts look familiar leh..

Phat Thai!!!!! arghh I am salivating! You should try their black pepper soft shell crab glass noodles.

Angie said...

I did!!! during my 2nd last revist. Wahhhhh~~~~ shiok-a-doo-doo.

Anonymous said...

*laugh* I loooooooooooooooooooooveeee her expressions! and hmmm.... naughty little daddy...*beat backside*