Thursday, January 8

Happiness is...

Happiness is...

... fetching Jaimie from school
... Jaimie tells me "I am happy, mama!"
... Jaimie says "I love you, mama."
... playing the "soap your body" game with Jaimie during showers.
... when she cooks me a fish with her toy kitchen set and brings it to me, asking me to eat it.
... when she knows I am going for jogging despite my knee problem, she tells me "mama, run slowly."

Happiness is what Jaimie brings to the family.

I love you so much.

10 voices:

Anonymous said...

Jaimie = Happiness *smile*

wolfgirl said...

If you're happy and you know it, say Jaimie! (Jaimie!)
If you're happy and you know it, say hubby. (Hubby!)
If you're happy and you know it and you really what to show it, if you're happy and you know it, buy LV! (LV!)

....okok, just lame lah..
Happiness is usually enjoying those 最重要的小事。

Meekfreek said...

She's such a sweet girl...a real blessing to you both.

Meekfreek said...

Eh, how come u privatize your blog? Thanks for inviting me as I know spaces are limited!

Angie said...

woooo... i love the song, wolfie!! esp the last line!!!

MF, just want to know who our readers are, lah.

Joyce Long said...

1 thing for sure..Jaimie bring you lots of sweet happiness..she is your pillar in life..

Anonymous said...

Your post reminded me of something I wrote 2 yrs ago about love:

"I never knew a love so pure till Faith came along. It is untainted by demands, conditions, nor a desire for my sacrifices to be acknowledged and repaid. It is the little things like picking out the raisins for Faith and eating the rest of the plain bun. It is when you do not make mental notes of all the hours spent feeding, diapering, cleaning and comforting her. It is when you do not always let her have things the easy way out, because you want her to be resilient and be able to face obstacles when she grows up. It is also when I choose not to have it easy when I persist on meting out a punishment despite strong resistance from the little girl and ugly stares from strangers, only because I do not want her to become a spoilt brat. Yep, that is a mother's love. And it is something no one can fully comprehend unless one becomes a parent."

Lydia said...

WOLFGIRL!! You had me laugh so hard :P! Btw, Jaimie/hubby/LV, they ryhmes! That was a good one!(I have this weakness about ryhming words, :D) And, needless to say, it's(lame) in your bone, haha!

Angie, think there's no need to privatising KiNiGu lah, there's no secrets that we didn't know of about your "Ng" family(!)... hehehe ;)

MK is right, I believe your blog readers are more than a 100!

Angie said...

Diana,
i couldnt agree more with what you hv written!!!!!!!!!

Astee said...

Hi angie,

Yes, every simple words from the child meant the whole world of happiness to us... : )

cheers,
astee