Tuesday, December 30

Goodbye Jeannie

Ever since I started exercising regularly and eating more healthily (ie, change of lifestyle and eating habits!) for the past 5months, I have lost close to 5kg.

My extremely old pair of Giodarno jeans could barely fit anymore. It kept dropping off my wasit especially when I was running. And I always had to run after Jaimie. In fact, most my of pants do not fit anymore, and I am not complaining. heeheehee!!

I need to get a pair of jeans that fit because I do not want my pants to drop off during the jumping at MayDay concert this Sunday. I decided on good old Levis and now I finally have a pair of jeans that wont threaten to drop to my hips!

Goodbye, my favourite and comfy Giodarno jeannie. You have served me well and I hate to say goodbye. I am glad you are worth $50 for the Levis's "trade in your old jeans" discount.

This is my last photo of jeannie which I wore for at least 7 years taken at the Levis changing room.

10 voices:

Anonymous said...

curious, why you don't want to go alter the waist? still can wear it after that....

I just altered my jeans which I wore just after birth to my waist size now, just $8.

wolfgirl said...

Not only do you need new jeans, I think you need a whole new wardrobe! Post X mas, New year, pre CNY sales are all coming up!!!!!!! Put your numerous discount cards to good use! Or they will turn mouldy.

Pants, skirts, dresses....

and does your diamond ring feel loose on your finger? Be careful, dun let it drop off. Keep it in the safe. Get a new one.

Then with new clothes, perhaps a new bag is necessary....

(Okay, Clement, I hammer myself on the head!)

Clement said...

Hammer harder pls.

Then help me hammer Angie too if she is to take your comment above seriously.

Angie said...

i love you, wolfie! :D keep the suggestions coming!!!

Aces Family said...

hi Angie,

I am in the same situation as you and i am not complaining too..haha.

Downsizing in such a way is a happy thing to share.. : )

Cheers to good health and HAPPY
2009 to Clement, Jaimie and yourself.

astee

viv said...

well done...

Shiny Stars said...

A healthy and happy 2009 to you and family!

Cheers

Lydia said...

Have a sexy new year, Angie!

Man... $50 trade-in for a pair of 7yo jeans?! Too good to be true!

Joyce Long said...

Horray..it is really happy to stay fit, lean and healthy..Happy New Year Ahead..

Little Impala said...

losing weight = loose clothing = valid shopping reason.

New year = 去旧迎新 = valid shopping reason.

Happy shopper = happy wife = happy mother = happy family = valid shopping reason.

:P