Friday, November 28

Tag: Fantastic FOUR


Thanks for the tag, Angeline!

Four places I go over and over:
(1) IMM
(2) NTUCs
(3) Libraries
(4) Shopping malls


Four people who email me regularly:
(1) My colleagues (sianz)
(2) My boss (more sianz)
(3) Facebook (notifications)
(4) Blogger (notifications)

Four of my favorite places to eat:
(1) Gelare
(2) Yat Kun Toast
(3) Sakae Japanese Pasta House
(4) Streets Hong Kong Cafe


Four places you’d rather be:
(1) My drama-land
(2) Disneyland
(3) Taiwan
(4) Europe


Four TV shows movies (I cheated) I could watch over and over:
(1) 《海角七号》
(2) Love Actually
(3) Money No Enough
(4) All Stephen Chow movies (except CJ7)


Four people I think will respond:
(1) Wolfgirl
(2) Joyce Long
(3) Vivian
(4) Astee

2 voices:

Joyce Long said...

Heh..give me time to complete this homework ..have been watching too much drama due to this delay : )

Anonymous said...

Thanks for doing the tag so fast!

*laugh* I can imagine your face when you are opening your emails....