Thursday, November 27

Her Botak Days

I was transferring some photos I took with my handphone to the lappy when I saw these old photos taken with my old handphone. And these photos reminded me of the old days when Jaimie was still a ... BOTAK .

Barney Ride in IMM.

Walking along the roof top garden from our old house to por-por's place.

Jaimie got her Shrek's ears from McDonald's, of course.

Happy feet dancing in front of the Surf's Up poster.

Jaimie's first taste of the sesame paste dessert from the Hong Kong cafe in IMM, just outside Daiso.

3 voices:

wolfgirl said...

Hey, every kid has a 'no hair day'.

Dun remind her lah...retribution will come when she post your 'bad hair day' on her blog in future.. heeheehee...

Anonymous said...

Aiyo! Though Botak for girl is not nice lah, still she is sooooooooooooooooooooo cute leh!

(I've got a Fantastic Four Tag for you!)

love said...

She looks so different from her botak days. She's now a pretty gal liao. :)

Irin