Tuesday, November 25

My New Companion

My best friend, HappyPig, bought a Creative Zen Stone Plus so that she can jog with music. My other best friend, Wolfie, bought a SwiMP3 so that she can swim with music.

I die die must should get something for myself too!

And that's what I got from Harvey Norman today!Creative Zen Stone Plus for only $89!

Clement has an MP3 player (he has so many electronic gadgets that his friends consult him before they buy anything!). However, what I need is something with an inbuilt speaker so that I do not have to pick up the earphone that falls off my ears every 5 seconds when I am jogging. I was considering between ipod touch and creative zen but the zen wins hands down because of the attractive price and the hardiness of the player. It was meant for sports anyway which comes with a stopwatch function.

Woooo~~I can't wait to jump onto the treadmill with my new jogging companion.

If the bonus isn't so pathetic this year, I would have gotten the swiMP3 too.

6 voices:

Anonymous said...

Wahhhhh.... envy leh!

happypig said...

what colour is yours?
don't tell me it is pink also. :)

Shiny Stars said...

Hee ought to pamper onself at times ;p

wolfgirl said...

The sound quality of Creative is better than Ipod. Good choice!

BTW, what is inbuilt speakers? You mean when you use it, people can hear what you listen too?

Now I am sure you will run faster, better and longer!

Angie said...

pig,
mine's blue. coz i will be sharing it with my hubby. he die die wont take the pink player.

wolfie,
yes. i can blast it loud and share the music with all the pple in the gym. hohoho!

Aces Family said...

hi Angie,

this is the 1st time i heard of swiMP3...very suaku leh..haha : P

ahem..hopefully yr MP3 music don't sound like those MRT "臭阿明" play one hor.. : P

rgds,
astee