Monday, October 20

We are Getting Fit!

It's 1am now but both Clement and I are still awake. That is because we are still cooling down from our Wii Fit games.

HappyPig was telling me how much fun she had with Wii Fit. I bugged Clement to get a set for me too and my wish was granted this evening.

After Jaimie finally fell asleep at 10:35pm, we set up the apparatus and started getting fit! It was indeed very fun doing yoga poses, jogging and swaying your hips to keep the imaginary hula hoops up. We just tried a few games and we were perspiring like crazy.

For your info, do not challenge Clement in the hula hoop game. He is damn good in gyrating his hips!

4 voices:

Shiny Stars said...

So nice to have couplehood time!

Best of all, can exercise and enjoyed each other's accompany!

A Husband's Voice said...

Hmmm.... maybe I should look into getting a set for the Mrs and I to get back in shape after the Twins are out too!

I have friends who own the Wii and they liked it so.....

Aces Family said...

hi Angie,

I saw the Wii games in the shop..also tempted to buy but too expensive..: P

astee

Noe said...

Oui! Papa Clement, where did you get your Wii Fit from huh? Tell me please please.