Monday, October 20

Pirelli's Miracle Elixir

Jae_morph3

Ladies and gentlemen
May I have your attention, please!
Do you wake every morning in shame and despair,
to discover your pillow is covered with hair,
what ought not to be there?

Well, ladies and gentlemen,
from now on you can waken at ease!
You need never again have a worry or care,
I will show you a miracle, marvelous, rare.
Gentleman, you are about to see something
that rose from the dead!
On the top of my head

T'was Pirelli's
Miracle Elixir,
That's what did the trick, sir,
True, sir, true.
Was it quick sir?
Did it in a tick, sir,
Just like an elixir
Ought to do!

How about a bottle mister?
Only costs a penny guaranteed.

Does Pirelli's
Stimulate the growth, sir?
You can have my oath, sir,
'Tis unique.

Rub a minute
Stimulating, isn't it
Soon you'll have to thin it
Once a week!

[Lyrics from Pirelli's Miracle Elixir (Sweeney Todd, The Barber of Fleet Street) ]

6 voices:

Angie said...

for a moment i thought my husband could write poems! chey~~ no wonder the words are so familar. =_=

Meekfreek said...

Hey, the miracle elixir grows teeth too!

Anonymous said...

I thought it was Clement's masterpiece too! I was about to applaud until I saw the last line.... *laugh*

Sherilynn said...

almost 'drowned' by the ink! LOL

Shiny Stars said...

Haha was almost a victim too...but the pictures chosen really matches the poem well...so, clement still deserves the credit ;p

Clement said...

aiya....can give me credit for making the morphing animated gif image mah.