Thursday, October 2

My Art Portfolio

My teacher gave me a file to bring home to my mommy and papa. It has all the artwork and worksheets I did in school for the past 5 mths from May-Sept.
My teacher even recorded my weight and height and kept it in the file. Currently I am standing at 86cm and weigh 12kg.

Here's some of my worksheets compiled into a book. I learn Math, English and Chinese in school.

I do not quite believe in boundaries. I love to explore what is beyond and I express my thoughts through colouring.
However, with supervision and help from my teachers, I am not allowed to express my thoughts freely but to conform to the normal way of colouring.Mommy and papa were very proud and happy to see the craft work I had done in school. They had seen Rain mei-mei, Cherrlyn mei-mei, Vincent gor-gor, Nikita jie-jie and many of my friends' craftwork. Finally, I have something to showcase my talent too. Well, obviously, it is not possible if not for the help of my teachers.





Mommy and papa are going to get a big file to keep my masterpieces.
Oh... mommy and papa were tasked by my teachers to wrap my paper file with plastic sheet and decorate it too. As mom's artistic talent is non existent, this will be done by papa.

8 voices:

wolfgirl said...

Ohhhh I love the sheep head... baaa baaa

Rachel said...

wow! that's some thing coming out from the hands of a 3yrs old girl!!!

Amazing! I like the sheep and fish esp..and u started maths already at this age! wow!! *clap! clap!*

stardust said...

Wow Jaimie is so neat in her artwork!

Joyce Long said...

Love all her art work..Yah..Cherrlyn likes to any how colour..when I insist to her to colour within the boundaries..she refused to follow instructions and want her way. So i just let her be loh..

Just to share how I keep her artwks. I placed them into a clear folder and file into an arch file. When the files are full, I achive them into those A4 box. She has 2 of such boxes of art crafts. When she is older, she can take it out and see for herself.

Anonymous said...

Oh dear, now I'm ashamed of myself. Faith has so many pieces of artwork from school that I just throw bags and bags of them in the storeroom! Many pieces are 3D lah, cannot file away properly and those with beans I throw away cos I'm afraid worms would grow and all. You make me feel like a bad mummy. Bleh!

Anonymous said...

my 2 boys were beside me as I read this, and both said: "Wah!!! so nice ah!"

Meekfreek said...

Nice artwork Jaimie! Izzy doesn't go to school yet so she doesn't have all that stuff. Only stuff she does at home and we only keep her scrap book of stuff. The rest is thrown away! So I think I'm the baddest Mummy of all!

Anonymous said...

Charmaine was with me when i read tis last nite... she's sooo impressed with the work that she kept asking me who did these... when i scroll down the page to show her Jae's pics - she asked, what's her name, how old is she, blah blah.... hehe....