Saturday, October 11

Miss Clumsy's Little Accidents

I was mopping the floor and Clement was surfing the net for his Christmas present (a GPS is the perfect Xmas present for Clement because he cannot remember routes and I cannot read maps at all).

Then we heard a loud "plop" and then Jaimie's cry. We rushed over to see what happened and we saw Jaimie lying on the floor face down. Apparently she was getting down from our bed but she missed a step on the little stool which we put beside the bed. Her lips were bleeding quite badly but after the bleeding has stopped, we were relieved to see that it wasn't a very deep cut.

Just when she had stopped crying and playing on her own again, and when Clement was still reading up on the GPS while I was visiting the BayB Supplies Forum, we heard another loud "plop" and Jaimie's cry again.

"Oh no!" I rushed over to see what happed and what I saw made me bursted out laughing. Jaimie fell into her toy basket! I had no idea what she was trying to do and how did she fall into such an awkard position. In her tears and cries, she asked me to help her out of the basket but I ran to reach for my camera first. How can I not capture a Kodak moment like this?

10 voices:

Anonymous said...

Aw poor Jaimie!
But fortunately this sort of wounds heal quickly, yay.
The toy box ... well, it's quite a tight fit. Haha.

Clement said...

*sigh* here's what we call:

A Series of Unfortunate Events

wolfgirl said...

so hilarious!!!!!! Jae stuck in the basket of toys.. very greeting card... can add in the caption "Life's like that".

RR was saying 'sayang sayang' at the pic of Jae with her cut lip.

When she saw the basket pic, her eyes went big and she doesn't know how to react.. I only went hahahahahahah

Meekfreek said...

Poor thing...but so funny!

Anonymous said...

Aiyo poor Jae must be wondering what sadists we adults are, laughing at their misfortune. But seriously, I think I would do likewise, GRAB THE CAM FIRST!

The Lim Family said...

If next time kids have a fall... to stop the bleeding on the lip, used sugar. It'll stop the bleeding and lessen the swell. Hope she is ok.

The stuck at the basket... it's so funny.

Joyce Long said...

Poor little Jae..you guys must really sayang her..

Angie said...

thanks for the tip, evelyn! very useful indeed!

Sherilynn said...

Ha ha! Jaimie look so cute stuck in the toy basket! So poor thing but I can't stop laughing at this candid shot! LOL

Anonymous said...

*laugh* many parents may say, "aiyo, the kid crying like that and you still go grab your camera, instead of helping her..." I would do EXACTLY WHAT YOU DID TOO!

cos' such things don't happen all the time and if we missed it, we'll missed it...so taking the shot is of cos' more important lah! *laugh*

but the fall that hurt the lips seemed really terrible... Ouch!