Wednesday, October 29

Bento #43

Today for Clement's breakfast: (1) 2 slices of toasted bread with mozerella cheese omelette with lettuce. (2) 2 pieces of taopok with diced crab meat filling and bak kwa filling. (3) assorted vegetables.
I made a bento for my mom too.
And this is my lunch.
When Clement saw me taking out the Hello Kitty bento box, he quivered and protested softly, "I do not want the Hello Kitty box...".

Hello!! It's HELLO KITTY, not some horrendous monster?! Ok ok, I get your message. No Hello Kitty to embarrass you at your work place. Hmmm... I have Kerropi and Winnie the Pooh. Can? No? How about Little Twin Stars and My Melody? Look, don't say I didn't give you a choice.

12 voices:

Anonymous said...

hahaha!! so in the end, which did Clement choose? :)

Shiny Stars said...

For woman, not only the food must taste nice, the presentation must be power too!

For man, as long as the food is nice, its power already.

Rachel said...

wow..now even aunty got bento from you!

Unknown said...

Heh..your bentos are getting very healthy..lots of greens and taopok which is also my fav...

Sherilynn said...

Clement seems very 'traumatized' by the Hello Kitty bento box! LOL

LZmommy said...

Seems like everyone in the family getting a love bento from you :)

Haha! MY hub would have said the same thing as Clement :)

Anonymous said...

*laugh* this is so healthy looking! Your funny man and your cutie pie is going to get sooooo full with the love-bento in their tummy!

wolfgirl said...

Wah..real healthy...I must xiang ni kan qi.

anyway... tell him that is not hello kitty... it is zhao cai mao disguised as hello kitty... (roll eye ball...so lame)

Anonymous said...

Angie,

R u fans of My Melody too? Cos' there is a forum who r now taking orders for bento stuff and u can order My Melody die-cut lunch box there!! Even Kai Kai dun carry the stock :)

Angie said...

hi babymama,

thanks for the tip-off! however i am only familar with the forum i always visit and did not participate in other forums (so loyal, right!? hahaha!). that is a way to refrain myself from participating in too many sprees lah.

errr.. btw, which forum is that? heehee~~

Anonymous said...

So now...should i not tell u the website to help u to save $? :)

But the My Melody lunch box is soooo cute, same as the die-cut HK & winnie the pooh one that u have, i personally have been looking for it for quite some time le..

Ok, y not i help u to buy? :)

Angie said...

babymama,
thanks!! :D
i pay you when i see you on Monday. :D