Saturday, September 6

Jaimie's first theatre experience

Jaimie was looking forward to watching the Rainbow Fish. She couldn't contain her excitment when we were outside the theatre.



She couldn't contain her excitment either when we were inside the theatre.
She was very amused by the "Real" sea creatures which were luminous in the dark. However, her excitement only lasted for about half an hour. So was mine. I dozed off in the theatre and was woken up only by Jaimie's loud cries. Instead of sitting on her booster seat, the restless little girl decided to put the booster seat on the floor and stood on it. She missed her step and probably knocked on her lips. My daughter made herself the centre of attraction in the theatre for about 3-5mins with her wailing. Besides crying out loudly, she said that she "had enough" of Rainbow Fish and wanted to "go home to watch Dora" instead. I had to coax her and carry her on my lap. Finally, when I was about to leave the theatre, she stopped crying and leaned on me to rest, only looking at the stage for a while when there seemed to be something exciting going on.

The door gift was a packet of chocolate pretzels for the children. It was given to them only when we were leaving. The little one left the place very happy and satisfied with a packet of treats for her.

3 voices:

Hann Hann said...

alamak! I left before they started giving out the door gift!

ア-ネスト said...

glad to see you took up the lobang and brought jamie there. hope she had fun!

Angie said...

Jaimie had fun! thanks for the lobang! it was my overlook that I didnt bring some treats for her to munch during the performance... I did that when we brought her to watch kungfu panda. hence the restlessnes...xx(