Sunday, August 10

What Do They Do At the Beach?

Story one...

Eunice: It's should be like this...

Jaimie: No no no. It should be like that!

Eunice: I told you it is like THIS lah!

Jaimie: Says who? Like THAT!!

Eunice: F-I-N-E. You do your own, I do mine.

Jaimie: Ok lor!!!!!!!!

Izzy: Can't they see I am the one doing it the right way?

Story two...

Vivian: Son, do you know that the harder you pry open this fruit, the higher the chance it will turn into gold?

Ezra: Never heard of such a thing, mom.

Vivian: Oh look what we've got! A chiku! Better than gold!

Ezra: ...


Story three...
Iden: Ah-ha! I can lift up a truck with one hand! Maybe I should take part in the weight-lifting in the Olympics!

Ilis: Wake up, gor-gor.

3 voices:

Anonymous said...

*Big Laugh* Creative thinking sia! *wink*

Lydia said...

ahhh... I miss going to the beach! The wheather looks nice for building sand castles.

Love Vivian's expression, esp. the one when she finally ripped open the chiku, haha... a cute mama!

viv said...

oh my goodness... my dear angie, i did not realised you took some many pic of me!! & wiped out a story!

Lydia.... ya cute & FAT mama!!