Thursday, June 12

My Lunch Date with Mommy @MOS Burger

Por-por needed some time off too so she went on a cruise to nowhere with her friends today. Hence, Papa sent me to school this morning and mommy picked me up from school at noon.

Mommy was early and I was half way through my lunch at the childcare centre. Anyway, mommy has not had her lunch so off we went to MOS burger at Bt Panjang Plaza. Mommy ordered an Unagi rice burger, an Ebi rice burger, fries, lemon tea and corn soup to share with me. This was the first time I tried MOS burger and I think it's yummy! I finished 3/4 of the Unagi Rice Burger before I was given some fries. The fries looked great!


Hmmm.... I didn't think the fries tasted as good as the one from the Golden Arch. It's less salty and less crispy.

I give it a 6.5/10.

Ahhh... the ketchup was finger-licking good, though!

Can't get enough of it....

Oh dear! My tongue was stuck to the saucer! Mommy! Help! Use your brute strength to help me remove it!

The circled parts on my face-- ketchup.

With this face, and with half a cup of iced lemon tea, and half a packet of fries left, I told mommy that I needed to poop. I have learnt my lessons from the previous spanking and standing at the naughty corner... "妈咪!大便便!"

Mommy quickly stuffed 2 more fries into her mouth and gulped down the remaining iced lemon tea, grabbed the bags, pulled me out of the high chair and rushed me to the toilet.

"Plop! Plop! Plop!" Oh... that was the rice, that was the fruits. Oh! This one! This was the cod fish I had for dinner last night! Ahhhhhh~~~ Shiok-a-doo-doo.

I enjoyed my lunch date with my dear mommy.

p/s: I am mommy's girl at this moment.

p/ss: I am still trying my best to irritate help mommy to a more patient person.

3 voices:

Lydia said...

Children loves to dip. You may like to try this FRUIT SALAD :

Dice Apples, Peaches, Bananas and Grapes (halve or quarter grapes as needed)
Arrange fruits on a plate around a small bowl of plain, spiced or flavoured yogurt for dipping.

Lydia said...

Oh and JaeJae,
You will always be your mommy's girl, no matter what, really. And auntie Lydia give you two thumbs up for finishing 3/4 of that burger :)

Angie said...

thank you auntie lydia!! :D