Sunday, April 6

My Day

Today is my BIRTHDAY. Yeah!!! I woke up at 6.30am this morning. Torturing mama is fun. I love to see the expression on her face when she has to wake up at 6.30am on a Sunday morning.

I had breakfast with Ye-ye and Nai-nai at one of their favourite coffee shops. Mama shared a bowl of fishball noodles with me. This is one weird stall where they put bean sprout into fishball noodle soup. I enjoyed the noodles and the fishballs, nonetheless.


Shu-shu came and join us after he was done with bathing kai-kai di-di. Wah~! Impressive! I didn't know that Shu-shu can bath a baby!

Mommy invited Eunice jie-jie to come over for a swim today. I am really looking forward to it because I had so much fun with Eunice jie-jie yesterday that I am declaring her my best friend. Eunice jie-jie, Aunty Viana and Uncle Kelvin came at 10.15am. And off to the pool we went!!





After the swim, mommy brought me to the nearby hawker centre to buy lunch. She realised that she had forgotten my shoes. Hence she had to buy a new pair of shoes for me from the neighbourhood shops. I saw a pair of sqeaky shoes with Barney on it. I knew I HAD to get it. I kept shouting "BARNEY! BARNEY! BARNEY!" until the shoes were on my feet. It cost mommy $23.50. Mommy said it's my birthday present. Ok lor.

Mommy bought me a little cake with Doraemon on it. She said it's my birthday today and I should get to blow candles and eat cake on this day although I had my birthday celebration 2 weeks ago. However, because mommy had to carry me and carry a packet of noodles, and had to walk very fast because the sky was threatening to rain, she couldn't handle the cake very well and the cream got onto my Doraemon. The car ride from the market back home was less than 3 mins but I was so tired after the swim that I fell asleep in the car. Mommy had to finish the duck noodles she meant to share with me. I missed my lunch but it's ok.

When I woke up, mommy and I had a little celebration. I was so happy! Hooray! I get to blow candles again! Ladies and Gentlemen, I am TWO years old today!

Today is Xalica jie-jie's birthday too! She is 3 years old today. Mommy dressed me up in a Disney dress. The dress kind of matched my Barney sandals. Uncle Yeow Seng was extremely nice to offer us a ride to Xalica jie-jie's place. He would be coming at 5.30pm to pick us up. Mommy and I were so excited about the gathering! Oh, did I mention that Eunice jie-jie gave me a Minnie mouse for my birthday? I like it so much that I insisted on bringing it along with me to Xalica jie-jie's party.

Auntie Shelley's mama came to the party too! She gave me an ang-bao. So nice of her! Seraphine jie-jie gave me a present too... and this pink dolphine!

Luckily mama did not drive to Auntie Pam's house because there was no more parking lots! Uncle Yeow Seng took the very last lot! And it's PARALLEL PARKING! Mama can't do parallel parking for nuts. She would probably spend the whole evening trying to park the car if she drove.

This is the last time we're going to gather in this place. Auntie Pam will be moving house at the end of this month. The 2 birthday girls must take a picture together! and Auntie Pam is one of mama's best friends. Auntie Pam gave me a birthday ang-bao too. Aiyoh! The 2 mamas were exchanging ang-baos like Chinese New Year. They just didn't exchange mandarin oranges. Uncle Raymond gave me a present too! Wah~~~!! Happy!! I love presents!! Xalica jie-jie had a real cool birthday cake. It's THE LITTLE MERMAID! I couldn't contain my excitment when I saw Ariel on the cake and I kept telling everybody she was the mermaid. They were surprised that I knew Ariel. Well, what they didn't know was I had watched "The Little Mermaid" 9999 times (and "The Lion King" 10000 times).

Uncle James and family couldn't make it because they had church activities. Uncle Bernard had to work (ON A SUNDAY EVENING!! POOR Uncle Bernard!) It's so nice to see all the uncles and aunites. They are all papa and mama's very close and much treasured friends. I heard them talking about Uncle Cedric coming next year to visit all of us next year and they all sounded very excited about it. I have yet to meet Uncle Cedric. I heard that he is a "Mad French Man". Hmmm....

Oh! There is one very important thing I forgot to mention! Auntie Pam's papa visits the kinigu blog too!! He saw my video taken at Vivio City! Ahhh~~ shy shy~~

This is my birthday weekend. I had loads of fun but I think mama's back is going to break. And she couldn't finish her marking!

I miss papa. I think mama misses him too.

10 voices:

LZmommy said...

Happy Belated Birthday to you, Jaimie

Looks like Jaimie had lots of fun for the past few days :) Wished I have as much energy like your mommy :)

Joyce Long said...

Hi Jae, Happy birthday to you. Can see you are so happy to have such a wonderful birthday celebration.

stardust said...

Happy birthday to Jae

You are always so full of animated expressions, keep them up!

Anonymous said...

Happy belated birthday to Jaimie! Wow, your birthday celebrations very happening... started fm 2 weeks ago leh... =)

Anonymous said...

Hi Angie,

Happy Birthday to Jaimie, she must be enjoying so much on HER DAY.

Thanks for inviting us over for a swim. We/eunice had fun indeed.

We went to the neighbourhood nearby the temple to have our lunch, seaching high and low for the croc shoe and finally found 1 pair for eunice, it's a purple colour one and cost us $12. On the way home then realised that we should have bargain for a cheaper price!

Viana

Rachel said...

Happy Belated Birthday to you, Jaimie! Look like you really enjoyed yourself...

Aces Family said...

Dearest Jaimie,

Happy 2nd birthday to you, may you be happy always.. : )

cheers,
astee

Clement said...

mama, it's xalicia leh, not xalica~

Angie said...

Thank you thank you!! Thank you aunties and uncles for your well wishes :)

laogong: Ohhh~~~ i didnt realise i have been typing her name wrongly although i know it's "Xalicia". it's ok.. pam never got Greta's name spelt correctly anyway. hahaha!!

Noe said...

Blessed Belated Birthday Jae! =)