Saturday, April 5

My Happening Saturday -- Part 1

Last Saturday, Mommy and Aunty Vivian made arrangement to bring Ezra gor-gor and me to IMM playground today. Mommy posted in the forum and invited other friends to come along. Unfortunately Auntie Wolfie and Aunty Meekfreek couldn't make it last minute. I'll be expecting Dayan gor-gor, Ezra gor-gor and my new friend, Eunice jie-jie to join in the fun later!

I was so excited that I woke up at 7.10am. I don't really care mommy hasn't got enough sleep and she has ugly, dark circles under her eyes. Since the appointment was at 9.30am, mommy let me watched some TV while she rested on the bed trying to catch a little more sleep.
Mommy brought me to the McDonalds in IMM for breakfast. We shared some hotcakes with sausage and a cup of milo. Mommy used her McDonalds points to redeem the breakfast as McDonalds is stopping the points redemption system soon!

I joked and talked with mommy alot during breakfast. An aunty seated behind us couldn't stop smiling when she heard my conversations with mommy and she came and asked mommy how old I am. She commented I was cute. Ohhh~~ so nice of her! Heehee!!

At 9.30am, mommy received an SMS from Auntie Viana saying that they have reached the playground. I was so happy to meet my new friend, Eunice Jie-jie.

Eunice jie-jie and I had a great time playing at the playground! We were chasing each other screaming our lungs out. We had a climbing competition too but I lost to Eunice jie-jie, who's as agile as a monkey!!



Time for a water parade! Mommy was hot and sweaty. So was I.

0 voices: