Saturday, April 12

Fidgeting, again.

Saturday is here again! Hooray! This Saturday is a happy Saturday because Papa will be back tomorrow evening!

Mommy dressed me up in hip-hop style this morning. She bought the head band for me when we went to Genting last Dec. I have never worn it before so mommy decided that today is THE day I should wear it. Mommy was going to bring me to Fidgets @ Turf City again.

There was a long queue at Jalan Anak Bukit. A pearl colour BMW 700 series (SCF882D) cut queue and mommy was very irritated. She took out her camera and snapped a picture of the car so that she could post it in her blog. Before she could keep her camera, another taxi (SHA2525G) cut the queue! Now mommy was really angry. She blasted her horn at these 2 drivers who think that their grandfathers own the road.

That's not the end! Another tai-tai driving a BMW tried to cut queue too. Mommy blasted her horn real loud and made sure that b**ch had no space to cut into her lane.

We reached Turf City at ard 10.25am. As there was no more lots in the carpark Daddy parked the car last time, mommy had to park somewhere further. She lost her orientation (what' new?) and couldn't find the entrance to Fidgets. In the end, we started playing only at 10.50am.

Somehow I was not as brave as the last time I came here to play. Maybe I was a little intimidated by the rough angmo boys. An angmo boy pushed me when I was driving in the "aeroplane". Mommy used her stern-est voice possible to the boy not to push people and play nicely. He ran off immediately. Mommy reminded me to shout "GO AWAY" if the other children tries to push me.
I had a lot of fun at Fidgets! I learnt to climb down from the top of the structure today and I was so thrilled. I ran up and climbed down so many times that I lost count! Mommy was following me. I could hear her back breaking and she was panting very hard.

We said goodbye to Fidgets at 1230pm. Mommy brought me to eat fishball noodles again at the coffeeshop nearby. Yummy!

After lunch, I fell asleep in the car when mommy was driving home. I was quite tired.

3 voices:

wolfgirl said...

wow...Jae looks so cool in her hip hop outfit! Very pretty.

Noe said...

Oh yeah! I love Jae in her hip hop outfit. She looks great!

Wow! Your camera resolution is pretty good huh and captured those lane-cutters well. Which model ah? =P

Angie said...

Thanks wolfie and noe! :) but i thought jaimie looks a little 不伦不类...:P

The camera ah.. it's Sony T20. we were travelling at turtle speed in the queue.. that's why can capture them lah. nothing very fantastic about the camera. :)