Wednesday, March 19

Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha!! Part 2

Monogram Vernis Bellevue GM

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pardon me. It is absolutely impossible for me to stop laughing heartily today. I went for a therapy today. For a price of $1600 (GST inclusive), I had the best therapist to boost my self esteem, clear all the dark clouds in my sky, motivate me to go to work eagerly everyday, inject loads of positive energy in me, made me feel so sexy and intellectual at the same time...

To put it simply, I BOUGHT A LOUIS VUITTON BAG TODAY! ROOOOOAAAAARRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOO~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

16 voices:

Meekfreek said...

LV is a legal "mood enhancer"!!!!
Angie...it's B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L!!!!

So are you going to kick Clement out of bed to make room for your bag!??!?!? kekeke

Aiyah...poor Clement...

Angie said...

heh heh heh heh heh..... yes!!!! i'm doing it tonight!

Clement said...

I need my mood therapy too!

Time to get that Nintendo Wii...good for those lonely nights when I get kicked outta bed.

Aces Family said...

Hi Angie,

Wow..i am speechless.. : P

cheers,
astee

Meekfreek said...

Angie dear,
Have you come to the realization yet that "one is never enough"!!!! kekeke...

Clement,
Nintendo Wii will help with your weight loss efforts with all that interactive play!

Anonymous said...

Hi Angie & Clement,

I like ur sense of humour =). Reading ur posts always put a smile on my face... =)

Incidentally, i m oso a LV lover, & my hubby is oso eyeing for that "WII" thingy... any idea where to get "WII" at a cheaper price? (I m considering getting 1 for his b'day.)

BTW, mind if i link ur blog to mine? (did i tell u that i came to ur blog fm "Facebook"?)

Angie said...

MF,
No no no. one is enough. *nose grew 5inches longer instantaneously* you see, i mustn't kill the golden goose...

Nana,
thanks for visiting! glad u enjoy reading our journals.:) yes, you may link to your blog if you wish to. how did u find our blog in facebk?

Anonymous said...

Hi Angie,

Thanks.

I found ur blog fm the grp "Hip Blogging Mummies". I was attracted by the pic with 3 kids posing near the window - the 'kongfu' kinda of pose... very cute!

happypig said...

hi clement,
you shouldn't get that Wii. you should get a LV wallet for yourself!
i m sure you will instantly feel "therapied".

Clement said...

no leh, happypig. asking me to use an LV wallet would be the same as asking me to use one of those wallets with Doraemon prints on them - I'd be too ashamed to show the wallet in public.

in fact, i think men who owns LV wallets would also have Hello Kitty stuffed toys on their beds.

Meekfreek said...

Eh Clement...must post up a pic of Jeff and his Hello Kitty!

Clement said...

ehhh...i know Fender makes Hello Kitty edition electric guitars. Jeff has one of those? ;P

Noe said...

Wah ha ha ... Angie, your joy is contagious. =D

I am eyeing Wii for myself too leh ... Clement, got lobang please share share. =P

Angie said...

Noe, just tell your hubby your boys want to play Wii (whatever that is. i just kn it is a boy thing.). you get to play it anyway. it's as good as yours. And for yourself, get something else!!!!! See! you get 2 gifts practically!!!

Erm, that's how i con clement sometimes.

Anonymous said...

Your LV is great, man!!!! Envy...envy.....envy....

Noe said...

Angie: Swee. Detailed scripting in process. =P