Sunday, March 30

Jaimie Fidgit-ing

We went to an indoor playground at Turf City this morning. Thanks to Meekfreek who shared with us this very nice place for the kids to run around, expand their energy and have fun!


We're setting off to Fidgits!

Now that I'm older, I'm able to enjoy the structure more!

I can run to and fro this rope bridge! This is something I couldn't manage when l I visited Go Go Bambini the other time.

The ball pit is fun!


I am flying a plane~~~

I am Jaimie the explorer.


Mommy messaged Ezra gor-gor's mommy to join us at this wonderful place! Mommy was busy chasing after me, resting and chatting with Aunty Meekfreek that she forgot to take pictures of Izzy mei-mei.... mom~~~!!

3 voices:

Joyce Long said...

Wow...very spacious playground..look like you all are the only ones who conquered this place.

Aces Family said...

hi angie,

So happy to see Jaimie up & enjoying herself as usual..& Happy 2nd Birthday to your little Precious Princess.. : )

ps: Another aries huh...hee.
i got 3 of them. : P

cheers,
astee

Angie said...

Thanks Astee! I am very happy to see jaimie recovering well too!