Sunday, January 20

I'll Be Back

That was what I thought to myself at my first encounter of T3.

Of course you'd know that I'm not talking about the Governor of California, but rather Changi Airport Terminal 3, which we paid a visit to this afternoon. This was the second time I've set foot at T3, but for both the girls it was their first. 'Cos I had been preoccupied with work functions during my first trip there, it was only during today's visit that I really got the opportunity to take in all the sights and sounds of this lovely new terminal.

Jae got quite excited the moment we stepped into T3, at basement 2 level. She started dashing around the very spacious locale, with us in hot pursuit. *sweat*

Some pics taken this afternoon. Too bad these didn't make it in time to become part of the T3 Mosaic....







Seeing how much Jae seemed to enjoy herself this afternoon at the airport, yes.....we'd certainly be back soon.

4 voices:

stardust said...

From the new photos can see Jaimie's hair is growing!

Grace said...

hehehe, her eyes were bright with excitement ... seems like telling everybody “JAIMIE NG 到此一游”!=p

Idy said...

Wonderful place to roam around hor. Thanks for the idea. Hopefully we can bring the kids there on Sat :)

LZmommy said...

Lovely pics of Jaimie :)

T3 looks great and hopefully we can visit it someday.