Friday, November 23

My Jae @ My Gym

Mommy had arranged to meet up with some forum mommies who are teachers too at Great World City. I heard that she's bringing me to this exciting place called "My Gym". I woke up at 8am. Since this was going to be an exciting day for me, I decided to pooh pooh, take a long shower, brush my teeth thoroughly, have a full breakfast before I leave the house. Mommy said it cost $19 but it is unlimited playtime. So we needed to be early to maximise the time spent! However, the birds were chirping at me, the butterflies were dancing around me. It was only courteous to stop and say "Hello" to all of them, isn't it?
Huh? Mom, you didn't tell me the bus ride on 970 from Bt Panjang to Great World City was about an hour long! We are running late?!

When we reached there, I was already very tired after the long journey. I need time to warm up!

Hey, I was having so much fun!! There were so many activities for me to try out. I particularly liked to walk on the beam, and and ride on my best friend, Mr Doggie.

Aunty Vivian, Aunty Doris and Aunty Laura were chatting happily while Aunty Joyce, Aunty Jocelyn and mommy had to chase behind us around the gym. I kept hearing them asking when could they be like the other aunties who could sit down and let the children explore the place themselves. Any time, mom!

After an hour's play, the mommies who chased behind us were exhausted. I wonder why because I was still feeling very energetic! Mommy had to drag me out of the gym although I protested that I wanted to stay longer. Hmmp! The mommies proceeded to Kenny Rogers for lunch.
"Mommy, can you order rice and cheese pasta for me, pleeeeezzeeeee?"


That's me and my mom.

That's aunty Vivian and Aldrick gor-gor, who mistook me as "Jaimie di-di". Well, it's ok. I am used to it...

That's Aunty Joyce and Cherrlyn mei-mei. Thanks Aunty Joyce, for the Xmas present! Sorry mommy didnt take very nice pics of Cherrlyn mei-mei in the gym, so she's not going to post it up here.

That's Aunty Jocelyn and Darryl gor-gor. Mommy's not-very-intelligent camera decided to focus on the water bottle. Grrrr....

That's Aunty Laura and i-didnt-get-his-name gor gor. Too many boys, too little time~~

Last but not least, that's Aunty Doris with Nathanael gor gor. Aunty Doris is such a funny person. Oh! And she is teaching in the same school as mommy's sec sch/ JC/ uni friend, Aunty Geok Cheng!

I had so much fun today. Thanks aunties, for meeting up with mommy. I heard that the next gathering will be in the outdoor playground in IMM. I am so looking forward to it, CAN!


1 voices:

Joyce Long said...

Indeed great fun..1st time without daddies around. And looking fwd to the next gathering.