Tuesday, October 30

浪漫满池

After seeing mommy watch all those 青春偶像剧, little Jaimie also felt inspired to partake in one too - one where she plays the female lead 黄小媛, who is an innocent, sometimes brash little girl who often indulges in daydreams about meeting her very own Prince Charming. The show is tentatively titled 《浪漫满池》. The undertaking is curently in its pilot episode.

And......ACTION!


Well, here I am. Again. At the pool of romance. Forlornly awaiting my Prince Charming to arrive and sweep me off my feet. I hold in my little hands my precious water-pistol, which I shall present to him, as a token of my feelings of admiration.

Wait. Who is this dashing visage that appears before me? Oh be still, my beating heart!


I've waiting for so long, and it would all be for naught if I have cold feet now. Well, here goes nothing!

Hello....erm....I'm Xiao-Yuan. Oh, please accept this little gift from me. It's my fav water pistol. Hope you like it~!


You're a strange little girl. So, what is it you want from me?


Erm....This may sound abrupt...See, my book of divinity tells me I'd meet my Prince Charming at this pool. I am wondering....Are you him?


Hahahaa! That's the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard! I'll keep the water pistol, but as for you, go home and take a look at the mirror ba!


You're a nasty little boy, arn't you? Well, at least now I'm sure you can't possibly be my Prince Charming (who's ever gentle and kind)! Keep the water pistol. And go shoot yourself! Hmmph!


Good thing I have a healthy stock of my fav water pistols! Hee hee!

********** End of Pilot Episode **********

5 voices:

Aces Family said...

Hi Clement,

Wow...you are a good Director. Soon she will be on "Super Baby Idol"..haha.

Btw, is the the lastest sport complex in Jurong ?

cheers,
astee

Clement said...

Hi Astee. No leh, this was at the HTNS Bukit Batok Clubhouse swimming pool. Havn't been to the new Jurong sports complex yet. Heard it is HUGE!

Clement said...

Hey I just realised that the title I chose for this Idol drama has all the four chinese characters spotting the "water" sub-element. Cool~!

Joyce Long said...

Hey clement..you very funny..I was laughing when i read yr narration.

Anonymous said...

haha! you can really write story huh?