Monday, October 29

"888" Tag

Thanks to our regular supplier of quality tags - MamaTang, for this latest one, which has no need for further elaborations or explanatory notes. Here we go.

EIGHT THINGS I’M PASSIONATE ABOUT
(Note: "Passionate" is too strong a word for me. I seriously don't think a regular guy such as myself can afford to be "passionate" about more than a couple of things at any particular phase in life. So, the list below are really stuff which I enjoy doing currently lah)

  1. Movies
  2. Comics
  3. Karaoke
  4. Photography
  5. Electronic gadgets & gizmos
  6. Music (Listening to and making)
  7. Blogging
  8. Fatherhood!

EIGHT THINGS I WANT TO DO BEFORE I DIE

  1. Develop the virtue of patience
  2. Read more (at least beyond my current literature of Movie/Parenting magazines)
  3. Do more serious photography
  4. Tour the Silk Road and Tibet with Angie
  5. Come up with something of an heirloom to pass down to my daughter
  6. Raise my daughter in the best manner I can
  7. Be affirmed as a good daddy/hubby by my daughter/wife
  8. Truly live Life.

EIGHT THINGS I SAY OFTEN

  1. I'm hungry
  2. I'm sleepy
  3. I'm tired
  4. Later, can?
  5. Hoh seh boh?
  6. Zoon boh?
  7. NB
  8. Oh, sh*t

EIGHT BOOKS I’VE RECENTLY READ
(Note1: "Recently" is defined in this context as "within the past year". Note2: "Read" shouldn't be confused with "Finished reading" )

  1. Notes From an Even Smaller Island
  2. Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince
  3. Learning to See Creatively
  4. Super Supervisor Carekit
  5. The Physics of Superheroes
  6. A Briefer History of Time
  7. Da Vinci's Code
  8. Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows

EIGHT SONGS THAT I COULD LISTEN TO OVER AND OVER

  1. 温柔
  2. 时光机
  3. 私奔到月球
  4. 志明与春娇
  5. 心中无别人
  6. 最重要的小事
  7. 憨人
  8. Majulah Singapura

EIGHT THINGS THAT ATTRACT ME TO MY BEST FRIENDS

  1. Trustworthyness
  2. Integrity
  3. Sense of humour
  4. Punctuality
  5. Common hobbies/ interests
  6. Honesty
  7. Sense of righteousness
  8. 义气

EIGHT THINGS I’VE LEARNED THIS PAST YEAR

  1. Shooting with a dSLR
  2. Playing the electric bass
  3. Creating an animated gif image
  4. Conducting a Red Teaming exercise
  5. That Parenthood is fun (!!)
  6. That Parenthood is tiring
  7. That Parenthood is a lifelong responsibility and commitment
  8. That I'm undeserving of all the blessings that I've received this past year

EIGHT PEOPLE I THINK SHOULD DO CRAZY EIGHT MEME

If there is one more thing that I can add to the immediate 8-list above, it'd be that I've learnt that I do not have 8 persons whom I can forward a Tag to after completing one. So, this shall have to be the end of the road for this particular Tag.


HUAT AH !!!

1 voices:

Anonymous said...

No surprises ya, your song list and my song list comprise mainly of Mayday songs. Their songs are really 百听不厌.