Monday, April 2

I'd Like To Thank The Academy...

I know I just missed this year's Oscars...I was too small then and my facial muscles not developed enough to be able to articulate the full range of expressions expected of a profession as demanding as that of Acting.

Well, not any more! And there is always the 2008 (and future) Oscars! Papa says it is never too early to start honing my acting skills.

Hollywood has been doing quite a bit of Sports Movies lately, like Million Dollar Baby, Goal!, Bend It Like Beckham and Rocky Balboa. So, for warm up, I'm gonna do a couple of sportsmen of my fav game, basketball. I love Michael Jordon and Yao Ming!



Hmmm...recently docudrama seems to be also getting lots of attention. Who knows, I might be called upon to play the President of the US of A.


I saw this guy in The Scorpion King and DOOM, and papa says I do a better impersonation of The Rock than he does.


I know being in showbiz is tough. It's a good thing I am not choosy. I can play the occassional ape if being called upon. What? No hair? Ermm...I'm working real hard on it, believe me.



Action roles? No problem. Papa says this next move even he cannot perform...



Hollywood, here I come!

2 voices:

Anonymous said...

I see a little star in the making :-)

Anonymous said...

so cute! love the faces!