Tuesday, March 7

"The 5 Crazy Men" Thread

This one came with nice pictures courtesy of WM!
********************************

On 27 Feb 06, WM said :

SH,

Your Monday blues must be bad enough..... must be bye-bye-Cedric-see-you-again-soon syndrome... hope the XXX below is much better than coffee or panadol...









On 27 Feb 06, SHU said :
Guess what? The XXX below are indeed better than coffee or panadol. Looking at them makes me smile and a smile on a blue Monday is worth a lot. So, thanks WM.

Btw, I've got to commend the excellent quick-shutter shots you've taken. Very nice. Can burn original image files on CD-ROM? I volunteer to compile all pics on single DVD for distribution to all. To do that all who have taken pics using your individual cameras must hand me your files. You are :

WM, Raymond and YS.

Cheers.

On 27 Feb 06, WM said :

U r welcome. I am just repeating the same trick Bernard used to make me reply emails previously.

CD is burnt. Speed post to you?

On 27 Feb 06, SHU said :

Well, I'd rather you hand over the CD to me in person at our next gathering leh.

Would that be too much to ask for, huh?

On 27 Feb 06, CEDRIC said :

Good point to you Shu... Sorry Whee Mein ;)

0 voices: