Friday, December 18

Bento #100 MERRY X'MAS!


I will be demonstrating some bento making in Razor TV next week and I am asked to do a Xmas theme bento and 2 quick budget bentos for busy people. So I am trying out the Xmas one today.

Some rooms for improvement. For eg, I should let the egg be completely cooled before I slice it so that the yolk doesn't get all messy. I should do something to the snowman's hat so that it looks nicer.

With this Xmas bento, I would like to wish all Kinigu readers a MERRY XMAS and a HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

9 voices:

happypig said...

觉得很美啊!

http://www.e-obento.com/ 可以参考参考。

Shana said...

Ooh...must tell us when your video will be up ok!

Merry X'mas to u & your family too! ^_^

Shana said...

U know u can actually uses the tip of those really red cocktail sausage for the Santa's hat!

Angie said...

Shana,

thanks for the idea! i thought about it too but I had to give it up because it has to be a healthy bento leh. no unhealthy food inside is allowed. boohoohoo.

Meekfreek said...

Can use red capsicum cut into a triangle? Put a pea on the end for a pom pom? Very chrismassy colours too!

You are Singapore's very own bento celebrity. I must tell everyone I know that I know you personally.

Angie said...

Meekfreek!! Excellent idea!! I will do it!

Unknown said...

好可爱!上网了记得跟我说哦!

Anonymous said...

If you have space for watermelon, can make a X'mas tree out of it. See my latest blog post for pic.

Jocelyn said...

U can do rice ball to form the snowman and use imitate crab stick as the hat while using carrot for the nose...
(hope my post isn't too late)