Thursday, November 19

20th year Reunion With my Sec 4 classmates

When we were 16 years old, it was beyond our imagination to think about "20 years later". When we were 16 years old, we were a class of crazy people who laughed and cried together.
When we were 16 years old, we went for roller skating (yes!! 20 years ago, roller skating was the in thing!) and bowling after school.
When we were 16 years old, we participated in all the school activities with all our zeal.
When we were 16 years old, we supported one another through the O levels.

20 years after we said goodbye, we met up again!



It was so comfortable to be in the company of old friends. We could just be our old selves again! These are the people who made my secondary school life soooooooooo memorable. In fact, of all my years as a student, I loved my life as a secondary school student most. We were an awesome class with very strong class spirit. During our 3 hour dinner, all of us kept sharing our memories of the good old days. It brought back more fond memories.
I love my class! River Valley High School Secondary 4C!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 voices:

wolfgirl said...

This is so sweet...

Aces Family said...

Hi Angie,

It's so nice to be in contact even after 20 years.

Not easy, all the best to the friendship!!

cheers,
astee