Tuesday, October 27

Kara-O-Jae

Its a wonderful day today, to be on leave from work, be able to catch up with couple of primary school classmates in the morning, and then spending the entire afternoon hitting high (pitchy too) notes at KBox with Angie.

We decided to play around with the song recording feature so we ended up picking some songs that Jaimie likes, so she might hopefully get a kick from hearing Papa and Mama's renditions when they are eventually played from our mobile phones. It turned out to be really easy to use. Just hit the record button on the touch screen panel when the song begins, then again when it ends, and send the recording to your mobile via bluetooth. It's quite cool. Those of you who havn't tried this should do so the next time you visit KBox @ Jurong SAFRA.

Here are a couple of recordings that we did for Jae. She was all smiles when we played them for her just now. :)

Yes yes....you Simon Cowels out there, we are aware of how these sound. But hey, at least we've got one little appreciative audience who'd enjoy these as bedtime tunes. :)


童年



外婆的澎湖湾

8 voices:

wolfgirl said...

wahhhhhh..... book a date book a date!!!!!!!!

Can we do that at all Kbox or just the one at SAFRA?????

Clement sounds real pro.. at first I thought.. was that 'liu wen zheng'...then when I heard Angie joining in the chorus, I know it must be Clement! (I am more familiar with Angie's voice lah)

Lydia said...

ok... i'm touched when i heard the little message for Jae in the middle of the 1st song and the endding part of the 2nd song when u guys replaced the last 3 words with "小媛媛“!太感动了啦... (ahem)

Angie! U're a contralto and Clement a tenor... I thought I heard 费玉清 when I listened to the 2nd piece, haha!

Anyway, nice work~

Angeline said...

oh so cool!
I had wished for such a thing when I was a K-fanatic 10 years ago, finally I can do that now...
Thank you girl for this post.
Thank you....

One more thing, to hear what Jaimie said and what you guys sang to her...brings a big grin to my face...

levinetay said...

Nice singing!! I must also make one outing to the K liao. Haven step in for more than 7years liao...

Anonymous said...

Wah Clement, I didn't know your singing voice so good leh. I also thought you sounded like Liu Wenzheng! Angie, why you sing so low hehe.

Angie said...

Diana,
i dont know!! the key just doesnt sound right to me and i cant be bothered to adjust it. hahaha!!

Clement said...

i'm flattered. ok, next time when there's a gathering with birthday celebration, i shall sing the happy birthday song a little louder. :)

Joyce Long said...

Clement voice is so good..Angie, let arrange such outing..