Wednesday, July 15

Bento #91

My good friend YH is leaving for Taiwan to persue her masters very soon. She is a dear friend whom I will miss so I am making bentos for her as often as I can before she flies off.

For YH: apple and bear shaped ham and cheese sandwich, sausages, japanese chicken nuggets. I cooked some extra pieces of ham so let's not waste food. Roll it with some butterhead and put inside the bento. :)

For Clement: Same as YH's except it is heart shaped instead of apple. I tried to use nutella to write our initials on the bread (can you read "SH" and "YP"?) but it didn't turn out very nice. I hope the "King of Blur" will realise it is our initials and not "how come Angie can't even spread the butella properly"... =_='''

This is my bento. I have a piece of tapioca kweh-kweh left over from yesterday so I put it inside my bento. This is really one of my favourite nyonya kweh, besides oneh-oneh.

2 voices:

Anonymous said...

Yay I like the tapoica kueh-kueh too! I like it when it's all soft and nice, but most of the time there's some hard flour in the middle that pisses me off. HAHA.

Angeline said...

you so sweet!
吃在口里甜在心里。。。。